Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I am not sure why...
I thought I could keep up with this whole photo a day thing but I am not going to give up yet. This "part/full time" church calling I have just doesn't leave me any free minutes these days. But right now my girls are all playing "happily" together, my dishes are all done, I have dinner cooked...I am not sure it tastes all that great, I tried a new recipe, and the fact that I have this nasty taste in my mouth from my sore throat prohibits me from knowing whether or not it's a keeper recipe, but at least I don't have to figure out what to make! Now if I could just get on top of the laundry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your pictures and updates are inspiring. Good job Marisa, life looks fun. miss ya
Post a Comment