Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're back...


from our vacation...we survived the many hours in the car...today we only rode in the car for about 10 minutes and that was just to get Lyndie to take a nap! So I never should have started blogging because then I got this itch to start scrapbooking and well I really meant to be asleep by 10pm and now it's approaching midnight!








4 comments:

Laura said...

Super fun pages Marisa! Love them. It's good to get another update. Have a fun summer.

Angela said...

I couldn't click on your newest two pages to make them bigger :( Looks like you had fun from a distance though. We are driving to Utah next week with our five kids and now every seat belt in our van is full. We'll see how that goes....

melissabastow said...

Cute pictures - I hate road trips, but it looks like it was worth it.

Laurel said...

Nephi? Salt Lake? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Umphhh. (This is me being mad at you.)

Whatever, I never check your blog and see what you are up to anyway. :)