I can't believe that it is already May. Really where do the days go? Lately I have been sleeping a lot or least feeling like I want to but they can't have all passed me by that quickly, could they? I went to get pictures from this last month and realized they were all still on the camera. Now that I have them loaded I decided I wanted to make some scrapbook pages so may be later you'll get an insight into our past month.
Look we now access our family room! Which also means it is much easier to banish our children to the backyard. I can't wait to move in the furniture, the painters and electrician come this week...and this next weekend we should get to move into our new bedroom! Hurray! The end of construction is in sight! Up until yesterday there was a piece of plywood separating the rooms.
1 comment:
Why forto are you sleeping so much? Huh? Huh? Can't wait to see the new space!!!!!!
Post a Comment