This was Lainey's costume a few years ago and I loved it so much I convinced my girls that we ought to be bugs this year so that Malia could wear the costume. She is so excited to be a lady bug...we are still debating what bug the baby will be...there is this cool costume exchange here this weekend and I am hoping I can find her a bee or a spider costume. Malia has become quite the little mother these days, her baby accompanies her everywhere and she just made a bed for her on the floor with about 4 blankets and came to me and said, "shh, my baby sleeping."
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Recycled Halloween Costumes
This was Lainey's costume a few years ago and I loved it so much I convinced my girls that we ought to be bugs this year so that Malia could wear the costume. She is so excited to be a lady bug...we are still debating what bug the baby will be...there is this cool costume exchange here this weekend and I am hoping I can find her a bee or a spider costume. Malia has become quite the little mother these days, her baby accompanies her everywhere and she just made a bed for her on the floor with about 4 blankets and came to me and said, "shh, my baby sleeping."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Marisa, I'm jealous of your thrift store find. Adorable! I love that you're going to be bugs. I tried to convince a friend that her baby and the baby's cousins should all be bugs but they couldn't see the light. I have a firefly costume but it's too big for your baby and I would need to give it a new glowing bum.
Your girls are so beautiful!
Super cute costumes!!! Lyndie can be a glow worm - ha ha.
BUGS? That's awesome. Malia is absolutely adorable. I vote for a glow worm too. Actually, a bee could be super cute also.
Post a Comment