Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thrift Store Finds


Oh how we love our thrift stores! Last week when we went to the thrift store Lainey spotted these butterfly wings all on her own! She was so proud of herself and can't wait to wear them for halloween, she practices almost everyday! Take a look at the oh so cute pink boots, that I almost bought her at Target for $12.99 two days before when they were on sale, thrift store price, $2.99, and it's obvious they were never worn!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I found some good thrift store finds last week too -- including a next-to-new copy of Sleeping Beauty to put in our Disney movie collection (for 99 cents!), as well as a Battleship game that I doubt has ever been played that will probably be given to Derek for his birthday. (Is it okay to give a gift bought at a thrift store?!)

marisa said...

I think it is okay. Today was even better, I found 4 pair of pants for myself, 2 of which were Gap, and I only paid $16 for all 4! And then there was the huge bag of polly pockets and princesses for $5 along the with kids sequence game for .99.

Aleen said...

Lainey's butterfly wings and pink boots are fantastic! Up with thrift stores! They help those with too many possessions to share and allow bargain shoppers to have a new adventure and awesome bargains each visit. Not to mention the worthy charities that are benefited by the purchases! It's such a worthy endeavor.
Love to all the family,
Mamacita/Grandma Aleen

Rachel Mai said...

My friend Marisa--the master thrift store shopper!!! One of my favorite memories is you dragging Jill and I around to all the stores when we visited. Boy did we find some good stuff. I think Cali is one of the better places to thrift shop.

Anyway, Lainey is absolutely adorable in those wings.