oh wait, it's November isn't it? Today at 8am I heard that it was already 77 degrees outside so we decided a trip to the pool was definitely in order. My sister has a membership to this pool and we feel like it is "our" pool as there is never anyone else there, it's great! We had so much fun, it sure is nice to have everyone feeling better! The 2 big girls are finally over their colds, Lyndie's bladder infection cleared right up with the right medicine however just as she was finishing her medicine another fever came on, we thought it was back but after a few days and a nice little rash and a few more trips to the doctor we discovered she now had roseola. She is back to her normal little self, which means she is finally sleeping again, and is trying desperately to stand without holding onto things! Hope you are all enjoying your fall and that you are not freezing!!! We sure aren't.

5 comments:
BRAT!!! It's 27 here right now.
Wow, that's awesome! We bought coats for the kids tonight.....
NOT FAIR! Tha't all I have to say! Can we come visit?
we would love to have any of you come and visit! It's gotten cool again but I am sure it is not nearly as cool as your homes!
I'm loving that you found me! I'll have to add you to my list of blogs! We are certainly living in parallel universes--your scrapbooking pages, however, are MUCH much MUCH cuter than mine.
Lindsey just had her first baby actually. Doesn't time just fly by?
Post a Comment