
On the way to the wedding we spent a day in Zion, we had fun looking around and exploring, although Malia was quite certain that the ram we saw on the hillside was going to come after her...it didn't help that Daddy was making rustling noises with the bushes!

Wedding photos...it was so cold we didn't get any pictures outside with our camera and then I was so busy at the reception I forgot to get any pictures of the kids with the bride and groom...thay's how it goes sometimes!

A few halloween photos...we went for the family theme again this year!


More exciting photos to come!
3 comments:
Amen!!! about kids in the car!!! we only traveled 2 1/2hrs for the reception and after a few minutes in the car.. I was ready to go insane!!!
I love the new pics Marissa! I love the story about Malia being afraid of the Ram. Poor girl:(
I've been waiting and waiting for you to post something new. Yay! Love the scrap pages you made. Zion is our absolute most favorite place to get away in the world. We just got back from a road trip to Oregon. I only know what's it's like to travel with "one" kid!!! And that's enough for now. :)
Post a Comment