So I feel like I have posted in ages and it has been ages, and I am too tired tonight to go into great detail but we had a wonderful Christmas, New Years, I am now the mother of a primary age child and I'm another year older! I don't feel a bit older which I guess is good. We had all of my family and two of our friends over for dessert tonight for my birthday, awhile later I was talking to my sister and she said, "Yeah, my husband said that was one crazy party." But what do you expect when you have 13 kids under the age of 6 inside a tiny California house. Lainey directed them in a rendition of the nutcracker ballet for me, she could only convince one of the boys to be in it and then the other boys did a cowboy and indian show while riding around on their broom horses!
We have taken lots of fun photos over the last few weeks but they will have to be posted at a later date but I have to post this one that was taken on the Sunday before Christmas. We decided to take advantage of the low tide and nice weather we were having one Sunday afternoon and headed for the beach for a little walk and exploring...Justin was taking a picture of us when this lady walked by and asked if we wanted her to take a picture of all us, we of course said yes and this was the first shot...can you believe it? Everyone is looking and smiling! I think that must be the key, have a total strange take an unplanned picture and you are sure to get a good one on the first try! I love this photo of my very favorite people in one of my favorite spots. I am so grateful to have Justin and the girls in my life! I couldn't imagine life without them!
7 comments:
such a cute family! i'll have to try the stranger trick next time!
Sounds like you had a busy wonderful whirlwind holiday! We did too, and it was so fun!
That is a good picture!! I always consider it a miracle if all 3 kids are even looking in the same direction, let alone smiling at the same time! Usually I'm photoshopping all the good heads together into one picture, and then lying about it! :) You're birthday sounds like it was fun! Our birthdays are really close together....I bet you got the Christmas/Birthday present combo a lot too. I always felt so jipped as a kid! Well, I was going to write more, but the baby's screaming...whooooo! Happy belated Birthday though!!!!
Happy Birthday Marisa! Thanks for the cute FHE stuff- you are a wondermom. Love you guys!
Greetings from snowy Idaho, Kids and Grandkids!
It will be wonderful to see your newest photos in person! I hope to spend more time browsing your scrapbooks, too. Thanks for sharing about your birthday party. Do you have photos of Lainey and the others dancing? Have a delightful, restful week. . . (We can hope, anyway!) I can hardly wait to see you in Burbank on Saturday. Let's pray that I get to Salt Lake in time and without complications!
I love you all dearly,
Mom / Grandma Aleen
you guys are so dang cute & happy birthday! I want to come to the wild party of 16 kids under 6...and add two more...maybe next year we'll sneak in!
Happy B-day Marisa!! I love to see the pictures, I was missing the update of the family, it makes me feelthat we are a little closer, Michael and Nicholle miss the grils so much(we all do), I hope we get to see you soon!
Post a Comment