
So the other day we drove by this house that had just been toilet papered and so I said to Lainey, "Look at that house" and she says to me, "They have ghosts in their trees!" Later that day when we drove back by the house she says to me, "Where did the ghosts go? They took them down."
2 comments:
Isn't that a clever comment by Lainey? Kids do "say the darndest things!" I love her quip that "smooth" Grandma Aleen could squeeze in the back seat of their van to read stories to the girls! Evidently, she meant slender. Too cute! How I miss my awesome grandchildren and children! Darren is packing to move to Rexburg today. . . Quentin and I will miss him soooooooo much!
Love to all,
Mamacita
Merry Christmas! I agree...we need a longer vacation! We were in Valencia way too short to see anyone! We miss you guys! Your girls are so so pretty...like their mommy! I loved your Christmas card & poem! I want to come over and have you teach me how to digital scrapbook!!!!
Post a Comment