Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm hooked...


special thank you out to Tammy and Amy who let me borrow their books. I am now officially hooked on the series and can't wait to start the second one, sure is good we had nothing planned for the weekend, as I might just have to read all 3 this weekend!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi, Marisa! It was fun to catch up on you and your cute family through your blog today. Good for you, pursuing your dance-teacher aspirations! And thanks for the digital scrapbooking info . . . I'm trying to get into that. It sounds (and looks) like you're already a pro! Take care.
Love, Carrie

Miss Jill said...

Hey Maris,
I read these books last summer. A couple of ladies that I go walking with got me hooked on them. Another one of her books should be coming out this fall. I can't wait. Go to the author's website and you will find some other cool stuff that she has coming out.

amyndodd said...

I love those books and can't wait for #4!! Glad you are enjoying them.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the tips, I've printed them out and I'll be trying one of those free online tutorials as soon as I have a moment to myself. Oh and I love the Twilight series, but I think it's a little to steamy for it's juvenile genre.

Leslie said...

They are the best books! Very addicting...now the wait for book #4!

katie and co. said...

I'm totally hooked! The other books will make you mad and happy at the same time... but don't give up. I know it's all going to work out just fine when the book comes out in August. :) You have until then to get them read! ENJOY!