Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

So this will just be a quick post to let you know that we are all here...I am busy trying to finish another winkflash book before the sale ends so I'll post more at the end of the week when I'm done....we have lots to report on...but we wanted to wish you all a HAPPY EASTER...
thanks to Aunt Christal we have had lots of fun playing with ducks this past week.

8 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

What a fun weekend!! Happy Easter!! we love you guys and we miss you!!

grandmaaleen said...

Hi Marisa, Justin, and Girls,

Celeste received your delightful Easter card yesterday! The girls and ducklings are precious in the sweet scenes. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and greetings. . .

Grandpas Brown and Bastow loved the family calendar, too. Grandpa Brown is so proud of his wonderful grandchildren and their families. We hope you had a special Easter celebration today.

Love always,
Mom/Grandma, Quentin, and Darren

Sara said...

what is this winkflash that everyone keeps talking about- I'll have to google it.

Jeff Brown said...

We got the easter card today. Thanks so much. I didn't realize that they were real duckies:) Your girls are so cute I can't wait to see them in May!

Lindsay Bowen said...

Thanks for the pointers on digital scrapbooking. You can imagine we have a million pics..but Justin just isn't that in to scrapbooking them! Your amazing to do it all with 3 under 3. My 3 under 4 kill me just trying to keep the house clean!
Take care, Lindsay Bowen

A little spot about Me said...

Hey Marisa..Love the blog, lots of great ideas! I also love your new kitchen...we are planning to build in the next couple years and I think the self closing drawers are a must! Your girls are darling and I love to see the pictures...Celeste and Aunt Aleen bragged on you several different times during their visit...it seems they weren't blowing anything out of proportion! Justin is lucky to have such a great wife and mother...and you are lucky to have such a great guy! If you are ever in the area...(IN, OH or anywhere close) please plan a visit! Love, Courtney Jenkins (PS we are only minutes from Kings Island and The Beach Waterpark...only an hour from the Columbus Temple, and a quick 3 1/2 hours from Grandpa Brown...plenty of room for everyone!) We would love to see you guys! Courtney, Clint, Caleb, Liberty, Emerson & Avery

Laura said...

Cute page Marisa! What sweet pics of them with the chicks. Did you get your latest book done in time? I'm excited to get mine back soon.

Heidi said...

Cute layout! Happy Easter!