Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Sparkling Sprinkle anyone?
So it was really cold, windy and rainy here today. Okay so the high was 45 degrees, and I am sure many of you are laughing at me right now but for us that is cold, and there was no sun, which I just don't do well with! So my hats are off to all of you who live through cold, sunless winters...I just couldn't do it! I hoped that may be my girls would entertain themselves today and I would be able to catch up on a bit more scrapbooking, but all I got done was one page and I organized some of my scrapbooking papers. But we did get all the Christmas cookies baked...now to just get them delivered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love "Sparkling Sprinkle" too. I love her name and I think we'll use it here too. Have I told you about Rique's "Bear Floats"? A&W is down the street from us and during the summer we would get RB Floats, I guess it sounded like Bear Floats.
Merry Christmas, thank you for our Christmas Card. You guys are wonderful!
Your pages are always so cute! I was actually thinking about you today when I was downloading tons of free digi stuff. Have you ever gone to http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
It's awesome how many free things she finds.
Post a Comment