
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
It's been forever...
since I have posted...apologies to all, or may be you don't even care that we don't post around here anymore! This new calling thing has really taken up a bit of time, but I am grateful for the chance to grow and learn. We have had an eventful past month and hopefully I'll get a few more photos and entries up soon. We were blessed to open our home to Justin's family for Thanksgiving. We had 14 of us living in our small home for about a week...we were extra blessed to have Celeste and family here for almost 2 weeks (and I am not being sarcastic! I loved having them here and pray that can find a job next year out on the west coast). As usual it is late and I have to go to bed!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Marisa, your blog is very important to me! It was worth the wait to see these photos and your story about our night hot dog roast at the beach. . . These are all such delightful memories! I can hardly wait to see more of your new photos. It was an extra awesome Ventura visit. We s o o o o o o appreciate your generous hospitality (and Justin's) and the exceptional Thanksgiving feast and adventures!
If possible, please let me have access to your photos via Costco. Have a wonderful, pleasant December. . .
Love you all,
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
Fun Fun Fun!
I love your posts, and have missed them.
I'm glad to hear that your calling is keeping you busy, you must be doing something right.
Merry Christmas, we miss you guys.
Rique says: Laney, did you cut your hair?
Fun to see your scrapbooking pages. (I noticed Jacque's stuff right away...only because I have everything of hers so it's impossible NOT to notice.)
Cute pages though!
Post a Comment