Is it okay that I'm totally jealous of your warm weather and your excellent scrapbooking skills? I got a little excited when I could see patches of ground threw the snow, but then I realized that now we have lots of mud. You look like you're having a great time. missya
I love that picture of the 3 of us. Your thank you is coming - as well as your bday present which I totally spaced on when I was there. Please come and visit us soon. xoxo
3 comments:
Is it okay that I'm totally jealous of your warm weather and your excellent scrapbooking skills?
I got a little excited when I could see patches of ground threw the snow, but then I realized that now we have lots of mud.
You look like you're having a great time.
missya
I love that picture of the 3 of us. Your thank you is coming - as well as your bday present which I totally spaced on when I was there. Please come and visit us soon.
xoxo
Anna likes that photo of Lainey. She says that Lainey has good posture for ballet, CUTE!
Post a Comment