i want to be a crazy scrapbooker like you, only not a late nighter, cause my nights are now very crazy and unpredictable. p.s. all your pages look GREAT!
I love the picture a day - your pages are amazing! I love them!
Marisa, your photos and pages are delightful! What a wonderful idea. . . Be sure to take some Olive Leaf herb capsules, chopped garlic, or lemon water herb teas to keep that "cold" away. NAP whenever possible. . .Love to all,Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
I am totally impressed. I think that is such a fun goal. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i want to be a crazy scrapbooker like you, only not a late nighter, cause my nights are now very crazy and unpredictable.
p.s. all your pages look GREAT!
I love the picture a day - your pages are amazing! I love them!
Marisa, your photos and pages are delightful! What a wonderful idea. . .
Be sure to take some Olive Leaf herb capsules, chopped garlic, or lemon water herb teas to keep that "cold" away. NAP whenever possible. . .
Love to all,
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
I am totally impressed. I think that is such a fun goal. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment