
These are my HEROS for today! Baby Graham entered the world this morning at 4:50am in his own home, delivered by his Dad, while Papa Ron relayed the info that the 911 dispatcher was giving him. Some people plan to have their babies at home but my sister Keely was not one of them! He just came way too fast and the paramedics arrived about 5 minutes after he did. Luckily big sister Hannah slept through the whole ordeal and woke up when the paramedics arrived. Keely said this afternoon, "It all just feels like a movie!"

7 comments:
Wooooow!!! Tell them I send my congrats. Go Bradley Method!
WOW! What excitement! That is an amazing story. I am glad everything turned out great. Amazing! I can see why they are your HERO!
We heard the news first from Keely and Lorne, but it hasn't lost any shock value the second time around. I'm just glad everyone is healthy and happy after the whole scary ordeal.
Thanks for posting pictures, they are the first I've seen of Graham.
We loved hearing the announcement during sacrament meeting about Lorne playing "catcher" this morning. We're also extremely happy that all went well and mother and baby, and dad are doing well.
WOW - that is an experience I never want to have. Cute baby though!
Wow! Congrats to Keely - not in her plans for sure! Congrats to her and her husband - we all hope we could do that in need! Amazing!
No. Stinkin'. Way. I am so glad everyone is well and happy! Congratulations Keely!
Post a Comment