Sunday, June 7, 2009

This week in photos!




6 comments:

Tanya said...

Your daughters look like they're turning into great friends.
We had a nice time visiting with you.

melissabastow said...

Super cute. I love the bare-butted boot picture. Very nice. :)

Max and Diana Brown said...

Love it!! thanks for the pic up date! It is so nice to see them grow!

Laurel said...

I am so stinkin' impressed with you! How in the world do you keep up with so many activities, and then scrapbook about it??!! (You must sleep through the night:)

marisa said...

The girls are growing! Lovely dancing and precious miscellaneous photos and scrapbooking, Marisa. . . I enjoyed watching the video of the dance recital, after arriving in Ventura this weekend. I'm having an awesome visit and feeling loved. . . Thanks, Brownies! I love you truly!

marisa said...

Oops! That last comment was Grandma Aleen. . . Love to all of the family*******