Saturday, August 29, 2009

Pool Days...

I am up way past my bedtime....so I'll just have to let the pictures do the talking tonight, even though school has started we haven't let it stop us from spending our afternoons at the pool. I am so glad Lainey only goes half day to school so we can play in the afternoons!




6 comments:

melissabastow said...

It's kind of embarrassing, but we've only been swimming once this summer....and our youngest (now 15 months) has never gotten in a pool. It's sad, I know.

M2 (Melissa) said...

I love the pictures and pages as usual - your kids are so cute they are easy to scrapbook. I love the baby smiles with the water!

Laurel said...

So NOT fair!! We have a 7th grader, 5th grader, 2nd grader, preschooler, almost one year old, and my nephew is living with us and is in the 9th grade. So in other words....NO FREE TIME!!

Thank you so much for calling the other day! Send me your # so I can call you back and we can chat! (Of coarse that would have to be when all the kids are in school:)

Aleen said...

Marisa, you're blessed to be able to share that club pool with your sisters and their families. . . What a delightful setting for the cousins to learn to swim and share good times together.

It's still perfect weather here, too, perhaps for another month. Have fun with your soccer practices and games. Wish I could be there to cheer the girls on and share in their childhood more regularly. I am most grateful for the two delightful weeks that we did enjoy together in June and July . . .

It was such a treat getting better acquainted with Ron's Mom, Grandma Donna, in Vernal. She reminds me of my beloved Grandma Grace Hadfield.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and some relaxing, fun days as a family. . .

Love to all,
Mamacita Aleen / Grandma

Youngquist Family said...

Will you do my scrapbooking? You have a talent. I sure miss you and I've been way behind checking blogs. Scott's out of town, can you tell...I'm staying up way later than normal on the computer. How are you? Three beautiful girls; they're growing up. Send me a line. When are you coming to Utah next?

Youngquist Family said...

Will you do my scrap booking? You have a talent. I'm way behind checking blogs. Scott's out of town; can you tell? Three beautiful girls, all growing up fast. Are you still teaching? I miss seeing you. When will you be in Utah again?