I think I may get my life in order, come down with a good routine, have all my wash done, dishes put away, counters clean, RS stuff taken care of, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon...especially with a house "readdition" (as Malia puts it) happening anyday now and just may be someday I'll update you on all that is happening in our lives in a more timely manner but don't count on it!
So until then enjoy a few photos of our Sunday evening walk!
BTW...did you know we are now a family of EIGHT...just kidding!
2 comments:
Could you imagine if you really had that many kids so close together? And would you really want to imagine something so horrifying? I met a woman today who told me she had seven boys. And she seemed totally sane - I have no idea how she managed it.
You're so good with keeping up on yoru scrapbooking pages while you blog. I so wish I knew how to do that. I think you're amazing and I love checking in with you via the blog.
Post a Comment