I still haven't figured out how to get my kids to sleep in, this morning we made it until 7:30am but I think that was only because they played hard all day yesterday and then we went to a wedding reception where they danced for an hour and a half before we went home to bed.
We had quite the adventure last night we took my sister's 4 kids with us to a wedding reception, that's right we had 7 kids under 8 with us a reception. I can't even imagine having that many kids! We had to take 2 cars to get there, I guess if we had Justin's dream car...the dodge sprinter, we could have all fit in one vehicle. Once I got everyone their treats and Italian sodas...sorry we held up the line, while I had 7 drinks made, the only mishap was the forgotten belt on Malia's new dress that I had to go back to the church to get.
We are enjoying doing a lot of nothing these days...the pool, beach, and playing in the backyard are what most of our days consist of and we are loving it!






3 comments:
that was better
CUTE. It was worth the wait.
Wow, Marisa, these entries and photos were spectacular! I even appreciated the info shared in the other entry and will check out the blog. Your family has been keeping busy, as usual. It's fun to follow your activities and see your wonderful family photographs.
Thanks for your phone call this morning as you traveled to Six Flags. Hope that you had a fun and memorable day, with tolerable temperatures. Call when you can!
I love you truly!
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
Post a Comment