Thursday, December 2, 2010

Now all we need is a baby....


ANYDAY now we are ready for our little one to join our family! We had our final pre-baby family photo taken....does my belly really look that big? The room is all ready, crib is up, carseat is out, clothes...both boy and girl ones are washed, we have plenty of diapers, Christmas decorations are up, presents are wrapped, Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching gifts are being delivered tonight, Christmas letter will be a Happy New Year...we've had a baby addition so it'll have to wait, and just about everything on the big LONG honey do list has been completed!


Be sure to cast your vote as to what you think we are having...and we could certainly use a name suggestion or two!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute picture! I think it's going to be a boy ... can't wait!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Looking forward to the announcement! I am guessing you are having a girl but hoping for a boy - some little boy that needs lots of big sister spoiling! Hang in there - good luck in the last few days!

Laurel said...

How exciting! I can't believe it's already time for your little one to be here. Crazy. I am also VERY impressed you have so much done and checked off your list.

I'm guessing a boy.

Meg said...

SO excited to see what you are having. I'm hoping for a boy. I love my boys alot. They have a different connection to me than Ellie. But, it would be really fun to have another girl too. No matter what I have I always morn the loss of what I didn't have. But I get over it quickly. Good luck!!!

Tanya said...

Boy? Girl? Boy!