After an exhausting night of sleep...isn't sleep suppose to be restful? Well ours wasn't last night, all three girls wet their beds, one had a fever, another was teething and had gas, and after two hours in the hospital today, Malia's cast is finally off I am feeling a bit worn down! But the doctor said her finger looks great and you wouldn't even know it had been broken if you looked at the new x-rays. We took this picture of Malia yesterday before the cast came off today with the stool in the background that is the "culprit" behind the purple cast. Justin was also able to talk to the owner yesterday who was very upset that his employees had not told him what had happened and he told us the stool is gone and will not be back. I've got laundry to fold so I am off!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad that her finger is all better and hope that you have a better night tonight!
Your photos and journal are exceptional, Marisa! Thank you for sharing your "world," home evening ideas, and other interesting blogs. May you and Justin be blessed by God's tender mercies and guidance from the Holy Ghost during these busy years of raising your three precious daughters. . .
Hi Marisa! I found your blog! Poor Malia - sounds like her accident was painful, but it's amazing how quickly they recover. She looks quite proud of her purple cast :)
Greetings Marisa, Justin, and Girls,
Thank you for sharing other blogs to access. I visted Chelsea's, Keely's, and appreciate having easy access to Shelley's and Jeff's. On Chel's blog I found Christal's photo website and sent her a thank you note.
Emma was invited to join a Head Start school abount eight miles from their home, if Celeste transports her. Hopefully it will be worth the effort. Is your "school" beginning this week?
Anything new with you? Melissa enjoyed a day-long proposal last Friday, culminating in a romantic formal proposal (on his knee) in the mountains and the lovely antique ring she wanted; but thought had been sold!
The boys began fall semester at CSI today. Darren also worked at Sears from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. What a long day for him after starting class at 8 a.m.!
Love to all,
Mamacita/Grandma Aleen
Post a Comment