Thursday, August 30, 2007

Put them to work!



We have children so we can put them to work, right? The other night I went to the grocery store and I called home before I left and asked Justin to get the corn ready to put on the stove when I got home and when I got home I found that he had recruited help! Little kids really are so much more capable of helping then we sometimes realize. The other day Lainey just started emptying the dishwasher all on her own...I was a bit shocked!




3 comments:

Meg said...

I guess no shirt, no shoes, no service doesn't apply in your house. :)

Aleen said...

Hi Marisa, Justin, and Girls!
It's awesome, Lainey and Malia, that you enjoy shucking corn and helping with chores at home! Emma and Isaac also love to prepare corn on the cob for steaming and to help clean their church house. What are you doing this week?
Love always,
Mom/Grandma

Sara said...

Hey Marisa it's Sara from AFG, I just found you through Kates blog. I can't believe your cute blondie kids! I'm not sure you'll see this- it looks like you haven't posted in a while- but I just had to say hi and hope all is well with you!:)