Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A few pictures...

Mom's birthday party
Don't you wish you had one of these at your house?
I love the close up photo of her, she has this look of,
"I know I shouldn't be up here!"
Malia riding her new "old" Radio Flyer tricycle

Lainey exploring a career in African Drumming and Dancing






10 comments:

melissabastow said...

You are so good at keeping up on scrapbooking!!! I'm in awe..... I still have pictures from september that have yet to be scrapbooked.... Wanna do mine?! :)

marisa said...

Mine from September haven't been done yet either! I am trying to turn over a new leaf and keep myself a bit more current this year!

Heidi said...

I, too, am impressed with your scrapbooking skills. However, I still haven't started my two year old's baby book. That's just bad mommying, right there.

Rachel Mai said...

Wow, busy bees you are. I love seeing all the pictures and updates. Miss you. Happy 32nd!!!

Laurel said...

HELLO! I loved your Christmas card and was so excited to check out your blog. What software do you use to do all of your scrapbook pages? They are adorable. I can't believe you have 3 little girls...They are darling by the way. :)

katie and co. said...

Marisa! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I don't know why I didn't know you had one yourself. I am completely clueless these days. (you probably told me...I have just forgotten) Anyway, I hope to check in with yours often!

Your blog is darling and I am so impressed with your scrapbook pages. Way to go!

Sara said...

Oh just kidding...I just posted way back on August because I was on the wrong page...oops, anyways, HELLO!!

Sara said...

Hey cute girl! When I reconnected with Kate I had to pull out my old AFG scrapbook and remind myself of those good ol' days- and when I saw your picture I thought "I really liked her, she was a fun chic, where is she now?" I actually came to your blog the other day, and thought I left a comment. Anyhow it's great to catch up with you and everyone again! I'll be checking back often to see all the great things you're up to. Also, I have a bunch of pictures of Chelsea and the captioning on a lot of them is "my boy crazy girl" she was so cute! Tell her hi for me!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh I just realized your blog title "three under three" do you have twins? My goodness you are a real woman!!:)

Sara said...

Sorry it's me again:) I hope you and Chelsea don't mind me putting your links on my blog- I'm excited to have reconnected with you guys! Peace Out!