Marisa, your family photos are delightful! You've had such fun and memorable activities with family and friends. . . Thanks for letting me share them with you. (fun parties, clever caterpillar cake; beach joys) I loved the wonderful photo of you and Justin! Tell the girls that we are excited to be together with them again soon! Love to all, Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
The girls look so cute and are growing up to fast. We sure miss you guys. We hope all is well. I love your new kitchen, you deserve it for waiting and planning for so long.
what a cute family you Brown's are!! Your girls are so cute, and look so much like you! You look so great as well, so does Justin! Happy April to you guys!
can you email the pictures from laineys party and the one of scott and i will the girls. by the way you look skinnier in the picture of you and justin, work it girl!!!!
Ok, Justin that possum was just plain gross! Thanks for sharing. I loved the picture of the girls at sun set on the beach - so beautiful! Looks like you have been having lot's of fun! Love you! Celeste
So many cute pictures!!! Last time I talked to you you were renting a house from your parents. Did you buy your own house and then redo the kitchen? The whole place looks redone from the photos. What is your new address? The caterpillar cake was adorable.
Marisa, Is that your kitchen sink made into a bath for the girls? The sink is huge! You guys refinished your kitchen right? I'd love to see a picture of it. Jennie
What cute pictures! It doesn't seem that long ago that we worked in Primary together and you were trying to get pregnant with your first... it just blows me away that you have 3 girls now. where did the time go?! The possum looks like the ROUS's from Princess Bride. Rodents-Of-Unusual-Size. Gross! I'd want it gone too... blech.
Cute pictures!! (Well, except for the possum one....yikes.) I was going to say that our babies have the same hair-do - - where it's all in the back and not much up front! I'm still getting bald comments, and I'm like, "But he has hair!!" I'm considering cutting off his mud-flap in the back and gluing it to his forehead. Someday the bangs will grow, right? Your girls are adorable, by the way!
11 comments:
Marisa, your family photos are delightful! You've had such fun and memorable activities with family and friends. . . Thanks for letting me share them with you. (fun parties, clever caterpillar cake; beach joys) I loved the wonderful photo of you and Justin! Tell the girls that we are excited to be together with them again soon!
Love to all,
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen
Marisa, I love all the pictures!! the Grils are getting sooo big, I can't belive how fast time is passing by... we will see you soon!!
The girls look so cute and are growing up to fast. We sure miss you guys. We hope all is well. I love your new kitchen, you deserve it for waiting and planning for so long.
what a cute family you Brown's are!! Your girls are so cute, and look so much like you! You look so great as well, so does Justin! Happy April to you guys!
can you email the pictures from laineys party and the one of scott and i will the girls. by the way you look skinnier in the picture of you and justin, work it girl!!!!
I love your caterpillar cake -- much cuter than mine was!
Ok, Justin that possum was just plain gross! Thanks for sharing. I loved the picture of the girls at sun set on the beach - so beautiful! Looks like you have been having lot's of fun! Love you!
Celeste
So many cute pictures!!! Last time I talked to you you were renting a house from your parents. Did you buy your own house and then redo the kitchen? The whole place looks redone from the photos. What is your new address? The caterpillar cake was adorable.
Angela
Marisa, Is that your kitchen sink made into a bath for the girls? The sink is huge! You guys refinished your kitchen right? I'd love to see a picture of it. Jennie
What cute pictures! It doesn't seem that long ago that we worked in Primary together and you were trying to get pregnant with your first... it just blows me away that you have 3 girls now. where did the time go?! The possum looks like the ROUS's from Princess Bride. Rodents-Of-Unusual-Size. Gross! I'd want it gone too... blech.
Cute pictures!! (Well, except for the possum one....yikes.) I was going to say that our babies have the same hair-do - - where it's all in the back and not much up front! I'm still getting bald comments, and I'm like, "But he has hair!!" I'm considering cutting off his mud-flap in the back and gluing it to his forehead. Someday the bangs will grow, right? Your girls are adorable, by the way!
Post a Comment