Saturday, May 3, 2008

I love digital scrapping!

So last night since Justin had taken the girls camping I decided to stay up way too late and catch up on a little scraping...I still need to do a few pages for this month but at least I have started. Remember if you want to read any of the journaling on the page just click on the image and it will appear bigger so that you can read it.




10 comments:

Heidi said...

What cute pages! That must have been so much fun to have a night to yourself to work on them. And, to answer your question . . . I have no idea where that one overlay came from. But I can email it to you!

Jodi said...

I love your Kindness of a Stranger story. How sweet of that woman to pay for desert. And how sweet of her to remind you of the importance of enjoying your young family, even if there's rice all over the floor. Thanks for sharing.

M2 (Melissa) said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love seeing the pictures of them! I love the sleeping bag pics - Manhattan loves camping and we are looking forward to the warm weather! Thanks for sharing the kindness story - I love those - makes me want to be the kind stranger more often!

laurdacooj said...

your girls are so pretty! I love their matching Sunday dresses! And, how sweet of the dessert paying stranger! I love when people are nice and love and appriciate little kids...instead of giving the stink eye when we dress the resturants in their own food:)...

Holly said...

Marisa,
Your blog is totally awtesome! I love how professional it is...Hope you guys have a fun summer!

Love,
Holly

Max and Diana Brown said...

the grils look like little angles!!! I love this pictures!! we will see you next Sunday!! We can't wait!

Lorne said...

can i say my pages are so lame compared to yours! i have to get cracking on learning photoshop, ok? very cute pages! -keely

Aleen said...

The girls are truly beautiful! Your photos and scrapbooking are superb, Marisa! Thank you for taking your precious time to record these memories and share them with us. . . Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Twin Falls. We will be praying for you.
Love to all,
Mamacita / Grandma Aleen

Alyssa said...

Looks great..I have not tried digital scrapbooking, I still need to get the hands on way down first I think!

Spendy said...

Hey Marissa! Glad we've found each other through Keely! Sorry I didn't see you at the street fair... I was amazed, however, at how many people I did see!

So, how do you do this digital scrapping? Yours and Keely's pages look awesome and I really want to get into it. Is it a software program you bought? Please, tell me the secrets!! ;)