
Saturday, April 26, 2008
The Happiest Place on Earth!
Malia has been asking for months to go to DISNEYLAND for her birthday, in fact since last time when we went to see Justin's family we went to Disneyland first, they somehow now think that if we are going to visit them then we have to go to Disneyland first. Anyhow the other day I got this idea that it would be fun to surprise the girls and make an early trip for Malia's birthday. I knew Justin couldn't get time off and it didn't take any convincing at all to get my friend Mandi to join me (she has season passes). We had a great time, the best was that the girls didn't know where we were going. We are excited to go back to CA Adventure in the next few weeks and use the 2nd part of our 2fer ticket!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i want to go to disney land too! What a fun surprise for your girls...you are so cute! I saw on Lizzy's blog you guys were there on the same day...how fun!
Hi Marisa! I saw you at Disneyland! We were in line for Pirates, you guys were about to go in the door and we were at the bottom, I tried to wave, but you weren't looking down. Its so fun!
I have to confess that I am sooo jealous that you can take your kids to Disneylnad without having to take some great big expensive trip to get the family there. What a fun birthday surprise! Your girls are so cute. One of these days we will actually be able to meet them.
Post a Comment