Monday, June 2, 2008

Beach Photos

These beautiful photos come courtesy of my amazing photographer sister...how lucky we are to have a truly talented photographer in the family! We took these photos a month or so ago and I just love them! I recently moved furniture around in my house and one of the main reasons was so that I would have a place to hang copies of these photos!


When she was taking these photos we kept joking that Lyndie was probably wondering why her sister's were being so nice to her, as they were so sweet with her and just walked along gently with her...which is not always the case!




12 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! Christal is so talented. (Plus, it helps that your girls are adorable!)

Youngquist Family said...

Your girls are beautiful. I love the beach pictures.

Rachel Mai said...

How funny. I just bought white sundresses for pics in Colombia. Great photos. Thanks for your latest words of support. We can't wait to get together and let all the kids play.

I keep meaning to email, but there is so much to say...LOVE Lainey's comment about Logan. Jaimee was cracking up when I told her.

Laura said...

absolutely priceless! Those pics seem almost dreamy.

Jodi said...

I love the group picture of the girls. They look so angelic in those white dresses.

melissabastow said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE these! I really like how the girls are all wearing white - awesome!

katie and co. said...

These pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

grandmaaleen said...

These are such lovely photos of your three precious daughters, Marisa! They are each so unique and treasured. I miss you all. . .
Love,
Mamacita / Grandma

Unknown said...

Marisa,
The girls are adorable; the beach pics are so special!!!
I miss your weekly Saticoy visits.
Tell yours girls Hannah's Nana says 'Hi!'
Love you all,
Susan

Unknown said...

Marisa,
Your girls are adorable; the beach pics are special.
I miss your weekly Saticoy visits.
Tell the girls that Hannah's Nana says 'Hi'!!
Love to you all,
Susan

The Y Family said...

Marisa,

Your pictures of the Girls on the beach turned out so sweet! They look so beautiful! When we come in November I would love to get some fun pictures on the beach! Love you! Tell Justin and the girls we miss and love them!
Love,
Celeste

Jessica Newby said...

These are beautiful!