Friday, June 27, 2008

Watch out Nancy...

here we come! My girls have discovered the Fancy Nancy book series and love to get them from the library. The other night they decided all on their own that we needed to have a Fancy Nancy dinner party. They let us all know that we needed to dress up and so we did! What a fun night was had by all...the best was to listen to their comments, my all time favorite was Lainey who said, "It's just like eating at a restroom!" I think she meant restaurant!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

We love Fancy Nancy, too. Some books just make their way into your lives . . . Fancy Nancy is one of those! Looks like fun!

melissabastow said...

We are big Fancy Nancy fans as well. The other day, Hannah was like, "These are my accesories, so I can be fancy." I love the illustrations in those books. So fun to have a fancy dinner - I may have to copy that idea sometime!

Max and Diana Brown said...

How cute!! you all look great!! What a patience you have Marisa to go along with it!! What a good mom!!

The Y Family said...

Emma just saw your pictures and said "Hey, I want to be there!" She loved her Fancy Nancy birthday party that we had for her last year. those books are so cute!

Miss Jill said...

What a fun dinner. I have never heard of Fancy Nancy. I will have to check into her books. Maybe it's because at our house we are into jungle animals and trains right now. :)