
There are times I wish I could be like some of you out there who are so amazing about posting happy anniversary's on your "actual" anniversary, or birthdays when they happen (my poor middle child, who has yet to have her birthday photos posted), but alas these days this is not me! I had a few spare minutes today so I made this page of my "sweetheart" and I, I am not sure that he will even see it, as he is always so busy working, taking care of us, and playing with his girls! He is always there for me and quickly does whatever I need him to do...like taking down a swing set in a nearby town so that we could get a "deal"! Hopefully this weekend we will get it put back together in our yard. Last night as we went to bed he said to me, "No more looking for big items on craigslist, ok?" He must have forgotten that the trampoline last year was his idea!
2 comments:
Beautifully said, Marisa! What a special anniversary card for your beloved Sweetheart and eternal companion, Justin. I know that he treasures you, also.
An active family of three precious little girls is a supreme gift to one another. Yes, as you continue serving them and one another, your love and joy will continue growing.
(See Jessica's comment on their blog about her growing love for Jason and Avery.) Heavenly Father's plan truly is the best!
Happy July 4th, Brown family!
Love you,
Mom, Shelley, and Jeff
Happy Anniversary, Marisa and Justin! Love you guys.
Post a Comment