Sunday, September 14, 2008

Even Daddy's need fun birthdays!


Several of my friends have thrown super hero parties for their boys and I decided that my boy needed one too! It was so much fun, the best part was that it was all a surprise for the "big" boy! And he really is my superhero!
I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my girls!
One of these days I'll get around to making pages for the girls birthdays too!





2 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Glad to know you are doing ok out there! I love your pages! I love the superhero party - may have to try that for our dad!

grandmaaleen said...

That party sounds like it was fun for the whole family! (Your photos and scrapbooking are delightful, Marisa!) Justin certainly is an outstanding son, brother, husband, and father. I so appreciate his kindnesses and service to me and his younger brothers, in particular.

Thank you for sharing this event with us. Love to all. . .