Sunday, September 14, 2008

We love Grandma!

Once upon a time I had time for things like scrapbooking...and I even thought I might be able to get a book done for the big winkflash sale, and then the Lord saw fit to give me something else to consume my tiny bit of a free time...a new calling! So my scrapbooking will probably be taking a back seat for awhile, or may I will just learn to use my time more wisely and I won't waste so much time doing nothing and I'll even get more pages done! However there is no way I am going to get my book finished...I am kinda sad!

These pictures are from last January when Grandma Aleen came to visit and I am finally getting them done!





4 comments:

Carrie said...

Marisa - I hate to be the one to brake it to you but your book will never be "done". Your pages are amazing though. I have a hard time focusing on your blog because the pages are so awesome! You are quite the talented gal. So what is the new calling.

Max and Diana Brown said...

Oh!! Marisa, Don't feel bad, I think you are doing better than you give yourself credit for.. YOU HAVE A LOT IN YOUR PLATE!! How is the new calling going??

Youngquist Family said...

So what is your new calling? Hope you're doing well. Think of you often.

grandmaaleen said...

Marisa, I love the way you set up these photos and the dialogs you wrote. Thank you for your sweet words! I certainly enjoy my visits with your precious girls and delightful community. Oh that we could fly like the birds, or better yet, the angels!

That reminds me of, "Oh that I were an angel," in Alma 29:1-2. I must be content with my current perimeters and be the best long distance grandma possible. . .

Thanks again for the awesome birthday phot book of our Brown Family Reunion last May that you made for me. Fortunately, you finished it before you got extra busy! I love you all, appreciate your phone calls, and miss you immensely. . .
Momma / Grandma Aleen