Cute pages!! The stitches sounds like....fun? Ok, so no. The bleeding wounds scare me. We haven't done stitches yet - I don't know how we've avoided it really, but I'm scared. Very scared.
It doesn't seem to have really affected Lyndie's spunk though!
Been there done that!! the funy thing is Michael is the boy but Nicholle is the one that always end up in the emergency room!! I hope she is feeling better now!!
Wow, all in a days work, I guess. She sure looks spunky with the stitches and smile. I love the scrapbooking on the computer, how are you doing it? Hope all is well. Lainey looks like such a big girl next to Justin. They're growing too fast.
4 comments:
Love the new pics! Can't wait to see you guys in Nov. I Also got my book. Was the extra one meant for someone else?
Cute pages!! The stitches sounds like....fun? Ok, so no. The bleeding wounds scare me. We haven't done stitches yet - I don't know how we've avoided it really, but I'm scared. Very scared.
It doesn't seem to have really affected Lyndie's spunk though!
Been there done that!! the funy thing is Michael is the boy but Nicholle is the one that always end up in the emergency room!! I hope she is feeling better now!!
Wow, all in a days work, I guess. She sure looks spunky with the stitches and smile.
I love the scrapbooking on the computer, how are you doing it?
Hope all is well.
Lainey looks like such a big girl next to Justin. They're growing too fast.
Post a Comment