Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Calling....

ALL RUNNERS! So I am looking for a few more runners for a race I want to run at the end of April, it's a relay race with 12 people where you run from Santa Barbara to Dana Point. Anyone interested? If you're from out of state I would be happy to put you up at my house or my mom's before or after the race. I am trying to get the team together asap as it's cheaper to register now. Come on, you could make it part of your New Year's Resolution to get in shape! If you want to check it out go to www.ragnarla.com

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds awesome Marisa, wish I was a runner.

Roz said...

Marisa-My husband and I did the Wasatch Back-Ragnar's event here in UT last year...we loved it and are doing it again. We are hooked! I wish I could come and run with you!
BTW-have you moved? the Christmas card I sent was returned. Could you send me your new address?
-Roz

Breeda said...

Hey....good to find you. How funny with seat! But scary too..oh my! :)
Your Blog is so cute! I'll be following it...it is so nice to keep in touch with friends back home.