Friday, January 30, 2009

Too much...

to even try and catch up, and I just now noticed we still have a Christmas photo at the top, oh well, we can just be early right? Or may be we'll just pretend it's Christmas all year long this year. I sometimes feel like my days are just slipping by, this week has seemed like an eternity and I can't wait for Sunday afternoon when I don't have any obligations or meetings to go to!

I have been taking a photo everyday this year and will post my pages that I have made so far. It's been fun to account for something in each day!

The girls and I had a hard day today, I think every one was just really tired, I have RS meetings almost all of the day tomorrow, Sister Beck, the RS General President is speaking in our area, but plan on trying to make up for today in the afternoon when I get home! I am so lucky to have my 3 girls and love them so much!

I should go offer Justin some help....he is taking apart the bathroom for the dry wall guy that is coming tomorrow. Justin installed this amazing shower head, as my friend who stayed with us and used it said, "That is so nice, it's almost sinful!" It is one of those huge rain shower heads and I love it almost as much as I love Justin and the girls!!!! I am so dang lucky to have such a handy man around the house!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

you sound tired and a little stressed! i hope you get the time you need this weekend. i'm up late tonight trying to catch up too. and i have a rain shower head too and it IS amazing! use it and try to relax!