Winkflash is having it's book sale again...good through the 23rd of January. You can get up to 100 pages, prices are as follows:
8x8 $13.95
10x8 $19.95
12x12 $29.95
you can't get any better price than this for 100 pages! I am going to attempt to finish scrapping 08', hopefully I can get it done! You would think I would learn that they do this every Jan and sometime in the summer and be ready but I never am!
The code is BOOKS4LESS
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is great! I was wanting to do a book from Kodak, but this sounds way better. I'm so excited, now I just have to find/make the time(how do you make time?)
I am working on getting mine done - I have a few gaps in the summer! Thanks for clueing me in on the digital scrapbooking - so great!
Post a Comment