Saturday, April 4, 2009

Freebies

Just wanted to share some really cute scrapbooking kits I came across tonight with the help of the ikeagoddess.blogspot.com website. I am not sure how long they will be good for because in the past they are usually only good for a few days or so. It is from some type of contest they are having at the funky playground designs website, here is the link
http://www.funkyplaygrounddesigns.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=536
enjoy...they keep adding new ones so check back frequently.

2 comments:

Lisa and Daniel said...

Thanks for posting this link. I've been downloading kits all day long. I love you pages by the way and sometimes use your pages for ideas!

Tara said...

They should be available for a week, and then add new ones weekly. (I actually know a few of the girls doing it.)
I'm impressed with how well you are keeping up on your pictures, and posting them! (I'm taking pictures...MOST everyday...and have INTENDED to scrap each week, but have failed to even get ONE done.) Keep it up!