Sunday, April 5, 2009
Up WAY too late...
Justin has undertaken another project in the bathroom. He found a good deal on a granite countertop and he was off and running before I knew what was happening! I am so lucky to have such a handy guy around the house. He's under a deadline though as I am having a bridal shower this Tuesday night at our house. So I decided to stay up late and keep him company...actually I am just updating stuff on the computer and helping him lift the countertop when he needs help. Enjoy our last few weeks...I have a few more pages to finish but I think I have had enough for tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If he runs out of projects send him to Idaho for awhile. Really. We need a handy guy around here. (Jeremy changes lightbulbs, but I really don't think it's the same thing.)
And thanks for the link to those scrapbook kits - way cute. And I love that it was free. Oh, and I need to know what size, color and type of hat you want!
Post a Comment