Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER



So my pictures are not anywhere as cute as my sister's Easter photos of their kids but we'll get ours taken this week. I had this crazy idea that I needed to make skirts for the girls, and I do have to say they turned out pretty CUTE! The girls are in this crazy mode where they like to POSE for their pictures! It gets pretty interesting sometimes.

6 comments:

Klein Family said...

Awesome job on the skirts. Caden has started to pose too. His are a little weird, I hope he doesn't get it from me. Looks like you are having tons of fun. Keep the pictures coming, they are amazing!
Heidi

Miss Jill said...

Cute Skirts! And cute girl! It was fun to see you in Vegas. Too bad we can't get together more often. I love the weekly photo documentations.

Max and Diana Brown said...

they look so cute!! I love the skirts! and they are not as crazy as Michael in the pictures! (ha,ha)

melissabastow said...

Cute skirts!! And I'm loving the ponytails on Lyndie. Your girls are adorable, poses and all.

Angela said...

What cute skirts. You are full of great ideas! Keep up the good work.

Brent said...

Were on earth did you find the energy and time to MAKE skirts!? They are so adorable! I miss those sweet girls, give them all a big squeeze from me!

Love,
Celeste