Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awesome scrapbooking kits...for FREE

I can't wait to start scrapping again, btw I got my winkflash book the other day...it is so much fun to look through and relive the memories of last year. I've got to get started on the second half of the year so I will be ready for the next sale.

But I found these really cute kits...it's part of a contest that the Digiscrappaddicts are having.
Here is the site http://digiscrapaddicts.com/
you need to create a log in and then scroll down to the bottom of the PRODUCTS category, that is where you will find the free kits, they are listed under the title SYTYCD, which stands for So You Think You Can Design, you will find 5 different weeks with all sorts of kits in them.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Laura said...

very fun, thanks Marisa!