I was just complaining to my sister that I had a headache that won't go away and she says,
"I have been having them too."
And then she continued with, "You would too if you had my life!"
I told her I just had to blog that one.
With which she responded, "I don't even have time to blog anymore...I am all for making my kids smart but the whole homework thing is just way too much. May be I can blog on Fridays...there is no homework on Fridays."
Okay may be you didn't think it was funny...but I sure did.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Marisa, keep drinking plenty of water and avoid artificial sweeteners and MSG. I read that they can cause headaches, weight gain, and countless negatives. Keep your EYES and body relaxed, stretch; breathe deeply. Jump or bounce gently on the trampoline! Keep simplifying, whenever possible.
I appreciate your phone calls. . .
Love to all!
Mom / Grandma
Post a Comment