Monday, November 9, 2009

See what you're missing?

This is what you miss when you don't have children who wake you up before 5am in the morning. We are going for our 2nd morning of early rising and I am afraid I am going to hit a wall about 3pm today...we'll be turning on a movie. We even tried taking Sunday naps/book time in your room yesterday..it didn't work! And at 6:30pm they were still going strong, we finally reverted to the strap them in the car so they can't move and they go to sleep method! Too bad I still had to go to a Presidency meeting at 8pm. Luckily the SUNRISE out my kitchen window made it worth it.

2 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

Sorry about the early rising but I love the sunrise! Marin is that way too - the days she sleeps to 6 am is so wonderful. We have tried eliminating naps which makes it worse so we just pray she sleeps in!

Aleen said...

Gorgeous sunrise, Marisa! I love it!

Do you have lovely sunsets, too?

What's new with my precious grand daughters?

Love to all,
Grandma Aleen