
Usually we welcome the RAIN, but please Mr. Weatherman could you hold it back a few hours? We (well not me, but my dear husband and dad) just finished with the last of the concrete and it really needs time to set a bit more! In the last two months we have had countless amounts of cement poured down the side of our house and now finally in our driveway and up to our front door. It is so beautiful!

This is my dear friend Katie aka Harmony who came to spend the day with us on Valentine's with her family from Idaho. Beautiful weather and guests from out of town meant we had to make a trip to the beach. Katie and I met at Academy for Girls and then worked together to create a camp for girls called
Retreat for Girls, which she and her husband now run. This year they had partnered with Deseret Book.

The next best thing to spending the day with Katie and Jeremy was watching our kids become friends. I hate the fact that we live hundreds of miles away from one another.

This was our yummy Valentine's Breakfast...Daddy's homemade pancakes with real whip cream and the most delicious strawberries around! The stand around the corner from our house just opened and it is so tempting to stop everytime I drive by.

Our 2010 Valentine's photo...has it really been 9 years?

Lyndie getting ready for her upcoming birthday...yes the pinata is bigger than her, and NO it is not completely filled with candy. She had so much fun trying to decide which one to pick out.

Olivia Owl from preschool helped Malia put her handprint in the sidewalk....we kept forgetting to put the girls handprints in the concrete.

I think this one has been watching too many old movies with me. We love to watch old movies together, recently we watched a bunch of the ones with the underwater ballet in them. She got all dressed like this when we went to the pool this last week.
3 comments:
I love the new header - your girls are beautiful! Did the cement dry!! I am so jealous that you can get fresh strawberries all the time!
I love the pictures Marisa!!! the house it is looking great!!
I love the "Hollywood glamor" look! Love it! I recognize your friend who came to visit. I am trying to figure out how I know her?!
Post a Comment