It looks like they go from the end of the month to the beginning...here are the girls in Grammy and Papa's graveyard. The two big girls were "batgirls" and Lou was "alice in wonderland" although most of the time she just wore her blue dress.
The werewolf...at the "fear factor" game at our ward party...eating worms. He made it all the way to the last round but was happy to get out when he discovered they got to
eat a whole can of sardines. 
Our attempt at a cousins photo at our Halloween party at our house...IMPOSSIBLE to get all 13 of them looking in the same direction!
The twin cousins....at preschool they use to tell everyone they were twin cousins and I think this photo proves it. Look at them from the eyes down and their faces are identical! They wrapped their cousin Jared as a mummy. The three of them were born within a 10 month period.
She was so determined to get her apple at the party and didn't give up until it was in her mouth!
Our worm eating contest for the 4 and under group. The big kids ate theirs so fast we could hardly get any photos of them. These three were born within a 6 month time period...and Lyndie is always upset that she is not as old as Adam and Hannah who were born a month apart.
December, February, and March/April...the next group of babies to be born. Jodi in the middle is our adopted sister, she lived next door to us growing up and we were always at one another's houses. She doesn't have any siblings so she loved to come play with us...we loved to play at her house because she had every toy you could imagine!

This is Malia's new friend from kindergarten. They love having playdates with one another and I love that Malia finally is getting to have her own friends and playdates, for years she has been her big sister's tag along.
This is Malia's new friend from kindergarten. They love having playdates with one another and I love that Malia finally is getting to have her own friends and playdates, for years she has been her big sister's tag along.
Since we wouldn't agree to actually camping at the beach with our cousins during fall break, Lainey and Dad slept out in the backyard. 
Back at our old haunts....as a family we spent a week every summer at this beach camping. It was so fun to be there together, even if it was just for the afternoon. 
Lainey made us this special strawberry shortcake from a cookbook she got at the library.
We took a tour at the LA temple with out Elder's Quroum it was such a sweet experience to be there as a family and visit the new visitor's center.
Lyndie and I at her first field trip of the year!
Lyndie and I at her first field trip of the year!
Crazy hair day at school...everything that the big girls did that week, Lou did too! She loves being like her big sisters. 
I love when friends from my past come to visit....if only we could all live closer. One of the best parts about visiting with them is watching our kids play together.

The girls got a new area rug in their room so they decided they needed to have a sleepover on it!

I love this picture of Lyndie and my mom at a bbq we went to. Lyndie looks so grown up. She really is not a baby anymore. Although today she announced that since she didn't know who she was going to marry she would just stay little forever and live with me forever. She has been very preoccupied lately with who she is going to marry.

Our cousin Addie got baptized.

Our stake dress project is finished....I helped coordinate a service project for our stake RS and we made and sent 878 dresses to Sierra Leone with my kids doctor during the month of October. It was truly an amazing experience and I can't wait to find out about how the delivery of the dresses went. The sisters in my stake outdid themseleves....I was hoping for may be 300 dresses and the dresses just kept coming and coming. A real miracle indeed.
Tamales and kettle corn...from Saturday farmer's market.
The girls got a new area rug in their room so they decided they needed to have a sleepover on it!
I love this picture of Lyndie and my mom at a bbq we went to. Lyndie looks so grown up. She really is not a baby anymore. Although today she announced that since she didn't know who she was going to marry she would just stay little forever and live with me forever. She has been very preoccupied lately with who she is going to marry.
Our cousin Addie got baptized.
Our stake dress project is finished....I helped coordinate a service project for our stake RS and we made and sent 878 dresses to Sierra Leone with my kids doctor during the month of October. It was truly an amazing experience and I can't wait to find out about how the delivery of the dresses went. The sisters in my stake outdid themseleves....I was hoping for may be 300 dresses and the dresses just kept coming and coming. A real miracle indeed.
Tamales and kettle corn...from Saturday farmer's market.
4 comments:
what fun things you have been up to. I just love the picture at the top of your blog with the girls on the giant pumpkins. I wish there was a place by us with such big pumpkins. I am so excited to hear all about your new baby is another month. Is it going to be a girl or a boy?
your girls are so beautiful - just like their mother. i did not know you were expecting - CONGRATS, is it a boy / girl?
Lizzy is expecting again also, tomorrow we know if its a boy or girl.
you are still and always one amazing girl - the best!
love ya!
Fun updates. I almost didn't even recognize Meg with the dark hair and bangs. You look great. When is your due date again? I'm hoping for a boy on Dec. 5th. Then he and Christian will be seperated by 1 year exactly. And, you need a boy. Justin needs an ally - besides, they are way fun!!!
Marisa, thanks for your beautiful family photos and dialog about your months. . . It's delightful following your activities and enjoying them as much as possible from "afar. . . "
We are going to miss you, Justin, and the girls terribly at Thanksgiving, but realize that it is wise to be cautious about long-distance traveling when you're nearing the end of a pregnancy.
We drove to Indiana from Utah early in July the year that Darren was born. He was officially due the end of the month and I had serious labor contractions while driving there and swollen feet during the visit. Fortunately, Darren wasn't born until August 10, though! We were blessed that we had a safe trip that visit on many counts; even returned home in a different car, and pulled Darrell's Datsun truck behind us from Lincoln. I wonder if Justin remembers any of these details. . .
Love to you and all of the family, Sweetie!
Post a Comment