
So my littlest one has had lots of changes this past month, she has completely mastered crawling, and now thinks she should be onto bigger and better things like pulling herself up and ejecting her sister's videos out of the vcr, she has acquired a little pig squeal that she uses whenever she wants to eat and the food is not getting to her quick enough...it is great when I am trying to feed her in public places, she finally moved into her own room in a crib, and is no longer able to eat at all hours of the night, speaking of eating she loves baby cereal, fruits, and vegetables, she has also discovered how to annoy her sisters by taking their toys from them, she can sit and gets herself from a sitting to crawling position in nothing flat, and she waves at everyone she sees! She is an absolute delight and I love to just watch her smile and listen to her laugh!
3 comments:
wow so much has changed and will change by the time scott and i come home to visit at christmas. i miss my nieces and nephews, i wish that i were there to see lyndie learning all those new things, she is very smart, stealing toys and ejecting the videos. thanks for all the posts, it really does make my day when i get to see what is new and going on with your family.
See, I do check on you, even if I'm terrible at emailing lately. I can't believe how the girls are growing. They don't even know me--how sad!!! We can't wait to see you all in October. Oh yeah, our blog is www.arhappenings.com
Miss you,
--rach
Isn't it amazing how fast little ones grow? Before you know it Lyndie will be walking and unrolling the toilet paper.
Post a Comment