Friday, September 28, 2007

Out of the mouth of babes...

As we were driving home tonight, we were at a stoplight and we noticed the family next to us roll down their window, and the teenage daughters who were in the back looked over into our car at which point Lainey says, "They're looking at us cause we're so cute." And I have to admit they are cute kids! Even when my two year old pees on the floor at the store today....which is a whole other story!


I wish that I could get a picture of all three of them together but these days it is not happening!

2 comments:

Jeff Brown said...

I love this pic! You will have to fill us in on the pee story when we see you at the wedding!

marisa said...

I love this picture of them too! As for the pee story...well it's happened more than once in a public place...