Monday, April 21, 2008

More scrapbooking freebies and other cool sites with free stuff

These come courtesy of my friend Laura, we met in college as camp counselors, now each have 3 girls and love to share our scrapbooking finds with one another!

Little Dreamer Designs, home of $1 Wednesday is having a birthday celebration and they are posting freebies
http://littledreamerdesigns.typepad.com/little_dreamer_designs/2008/04/another-day-ano.html

http://littledreamerdesigns.typepad.com/little_dreamer_designs/2008/04/more-party-game.html

Laura also introduced me to using templates and I found these really cool templates the other day,
http://mandagirl.com/free-templates/
if you need help on using templates here is a video that explains it all and gives you a template too!
http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/blog/2008/4/11/photoshop-friday-free-digital-templates-d.html

And last but not least other free stuff, I found this bloggy giveaway thing last year and actually won something, may be you'll find something you want too! I am dreaming of the year supply of ice cream for my husband!

1 comment:

gr8day2no said...

Awesome stuff Marisa! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to try out the templates!!

--Monday