So I guess we can't really be 3 under 3 anymore...and I am beginning to see that there are many out there with more kids than me in a short span of years, how do they do it? So it's finally time for a header update, here are a few of my favorite pictures of the girls from the last few months! I would love a picture of all three of them together, where they are all smiling but I think that is asking for a real MIRACLE!
Justin has been bugging me for awhile to put up his picture with the possum, I hope that it didn't disgust too many of you! And the shoe next to the possum is his...so as you can see the thing was quite large. I personally wouldn't come look at it after he did the deed but he showed me his capture via the pictures. The thing had come to eat the dog food in our backyard so I wasn't too upset that he took care of it as I really don't want my kids to encounter them as they can be quite feisty!
Justin has taken the girls to recycle bottles and metal so I am going to get back to the scrapbook I was trying so hard to finish but never did! Lucky for me, the winkflash sale was extended!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute new header!
Leslie
Marisa, have you ever read "Possum Come A-Knockin'"? It's a very fun book and I think given your current events it could be quite fun. It's a family favorite especially when grandma reads it!
Post a Comment