Wednesday, October 8, 2008

From this to this...

What were you doing on October 2nd?

bet you weren't swimming!

And now it's raining!



The rain is gone, it never stays long here,
and we're back at the pool...it was so hot today!

Even the littlest one stayed in the pool today,
usually I am having to chase her out of the men's restroom!

5 comments:

Max and Diana Brown said...

What a cute pictures!! Utah is getting cold!! (specially @ night) and we had rain and cold last weekend and the same they are saying for this one! but we love it!! I'm rady for the snow!!

Shelley Brown said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

M2 (Melissa) said...

I love those pictures! You are right that we are not at the pool - we are snuggled up having tomato soup and cheese sandwiches already! It is chilly here! I wish we were still having summer - I love that southern california sun!

melissabastow said...

I'm jealous. They are saying things like, "chance of snow" on the news these days. It's not cool.

I love how you have the words as part of the picture on that one page - I'm totally stealing that idea!! :)

Tanya said...

Wish we were swimming.
We had to cover our garden with a tarp the other day to save our tomatoes from freezing, I think some of them froze anyway.

The girls are cute and growing each time I look at your blog. Keey up the great scrapbooking.