
so what have we been up to? weddings, my relay race, daddy daughter campout, mom's weekend to vegas with her sisters and parents for another wedding, trips to the pool...yes we are already swimming here, swimming lessons - Malia has just taken off in the pool and when Lainey realized her sister could swim under the water...i think it made her a little mad and jealous and she is finally trying to swim on her own, ballet lessons, trips to a little local aquarium, school performances, easter and egg hunts, hosted a bridal shower...you have to do something like this at least every few months so your house gets a good cleaning, and the biggest news of all Lyndie is now pacifier free! Thank you Daddy for your willingness to just take it away while I was away at my race! She is still getting use to the going to sleep without it but she hasn't had one for two weeks. When I came home from my race she said that Daddy put it in the garbage and she wanted me to get it out for her so I told her that the garbage man already took the garbage away so if you see my daughter scowling at the garbage truck, you'll know why! But hey we get to go to Disneyland next week...that was the deal! More to come later, I want to scrap while my kids are asleep.
4 comments:
Wow! Never a dull moment at your house, as usual, Marisa, Justin, Lainey, Malia, and Lyndie! It was fun to talk with the girls on Friday night. I finally got to see the "moon ball" shining in my window during the night. The full moon still reminds me of our family reunion last May. . .
Have a relaxing Mother's Day and wonderful weeks in May.
Love to all,
Mom / Grandma Aleen
Hey, how was your race? Do you want to do it again next year? Still waiting for the spa info.! Greg got into St. George so we are headed there in October. Want to come?
sounds like tons of fun! We're excited to come to Ventura and see you guys in a couple of weeks.
I love this pics!! that is my favorite part of the day!! (when I finaly get a minute of peace!) the girls look great!! How was the race?? Are you coming to the family reunion, then? (Justin talked to Max) Can't wait to see you guys! love ya. Diana
Post a Comment